Get ready to dance and sweat! Join the JLP and SoulCycle Rittenhouse for an EXCLUSIVE Grand Opening Celebration and Charity Ride on Sunday, March 19 at 4 p.m.!
The suggested donation amount for the class is $30 per rider, to be collected at the event. Individual donations exceeding $40 will earn JLP members one (1) Ways & Means Credit. One hundred percent of proceeds will directly benefit the JLP and its Mission. This charity ride is open to the public, so encourage your friends, family members, coworkers, and significant others to join you! Space is limited to 56 riders, so book your bike today!
- All new riders will need to create a SoulCycle account online at www.soul-cycle.com (click “sign up” on the top right corner) PRIOR to arriving at the event.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early for the class, as riders will need to check in and be set-up on a bike.
- A New Rider Waiver will be provided to you upon registration. All new riders will need to complete this form prior to the start of class.
- Cycling shoes and towels will be provided. There is a filtered water station for you to fill up, as well as Smartwater available for purchase. Showers are also available. Get ready to dance on the bike and sweat!
- Check out the “Your First Ride” page on their website for additional information!
Click here to register today!