You are invited to:
The Junior League of Philadelphia’s 5th Annual
Empowering You Health Fair!
The fair is free and open to the public. Attendees can participate in health screenings, health and wellness discussions, cooking demonstrations and activities for children. Find a new meaning for healthy living and take charge of your health at this free community event!
Free health screenings, giveaways, and raffle prizes!
Cooking Demo and Seminar Session
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
“Nourished: Everyday Tips for Eating Well” by Katie Cavuto
Saturday, April 1, 2017
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Lankenau Medical Center
100 West Lancaster Ave
Free parking in Lot A. Parking will be validated upon leaving the Fair.
Lankenau Medical Center (LMC) is located within walking distance of the Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail, Overbrook Station. Alternatives, Septa Bus G and Septa Bus 105 both stop at LMC.
|Organizations to visit:
- Women’s Heart Initiative – Lankenau
- Rothman Institute
- Dr. Thomas Klein, MC
- Dr. Ari Gilbert
- Simplex Health
- The Comprehensive Breast Center at Lankenau
- Peter’s Place/ Ryan’s Hope
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Greener Partners
- Health Partners Plans
- Agaston Urban Initiative
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern PA
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County
- Planned Parenthood
- Green Mountain Energy
- The Food Trust
- The McCann Farm
- HomeCare Services
|Health screenings include:
- Blood Pressure
- Ask-A-Pharmacist with Walgreens
- Ask-A-Nurse with Lankenau
- Lung Capacity- Dr. Thomas Klein, MD Table
- Children’s Dental Screenings – Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures
| Fun activities include:
- Crafts & Snacks with The Junior League of Philadelphia’s Kids in the Kitchen
- Guess that Spice with Jenn Wendel
- Wellness Wheel by Lankenau Medical Center Raffles and refreshments
- Relax and enjoy a 5 minute massage by JoyLife Therapeutics
|Click here for more info!